Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 3, 2010

Twosome!

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! Friday afternoon my BFF Sandy and I were downstairs and who comes around the corner outside but Jay and Jeff (who is Sandy's BF, I know your lovin the initials) on this Twosome bicycle.
It was the funniest thing! Of course we had to try it out. I got on with Jay and let me tell you I was a little nervous because you are behind someone, no brakes and really no control of steering... I guess it is very similar to riding on the back of a motorcycle except you have to peddle! Maybe that's why I always wanted to ride my own bike... but it was fine with Jay leading.
My dad bought this at an auction a while ago and it has been up on the mezzanine ever since. It was definitely worth the buy just for the laughs. Too bad my dad wouldn't get on it!








No comments: