Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Harley Davidson Footwear

Some of us here have been blessed with HD footwear including myself. I love their shoes! The are durable, comfortable, and very cool. I have a few pairs that I wear often. I have a pair of HD tall "Ugg" like boots that I wore all winter. I have the infamous Ugg boots and I found that my HD ones were much more comforable and held up much better. They didn't seem to get that worn look my other boots got after not enough wears especially for the money.
As you can see Dirti's has about 80,000 miles on his HD shoes!
Check out their website to see which pair will fit you best!
http://www.harley-davidsonfootwear.com/
I will post some more pics of the Perewitz Crew wearing HD footwear. If you have the oppertunity to purchase some Harley shoes, do so!! You won't be disappointed.









Dave also wears his HD "sneakah's" Check out the cover of New York Rider!

No comments: