Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Here it comes!


This is at 12:30pm about 45 minutes into the storm!

It's snowing!!!! We are supposed to get 10" today! I will be here looking out my window wishing I was at home watching the snow :-( . Be careful if you are a New Englander!


12:30pm




3:15pm 6 inches later




3:15pm


5:15pm the snow is getting deep! and my dad's plow is broken!!!! HELP we might not be able to get out!


5:15pm


Sebago & Cheech playing in the snow, it is over Cheech's head!



Friday Morning, 13" later!!

1 comment:

Donna T. said...

Hey Jody - I left Canton at 12:45pm and it took me 62 minutes to get home (7 miles). At 1pm it took one of our guys over an hour to go a mile! Ugh.
Good pictures.
Be careful going home tonight!