Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Louie & Cheech's new yard!


I know this has nothing to do with motorcycle but Kory and I are excited about this.

Kory and I were at a piece of land today doing a percolation test all day. The two of us have decided to buy this property and build our own estate! Ok so maybe not an estate but maybe someday, for now a GIANT garage will do. We couldn't official buy the property without a perc. test which is for a septic system. Well the test passed!!! Wahooo! Now we cna officially buy the land and starting building in the spring. Looks like Louie and Cheech will have 3 acres to play on!! and maybe their friends Sebago and Zipp too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME Jody and Kory!! I am so happy that it went well! I kept my fingers crossed all day and watched the weather. Can't wait to see the progress in the Spring!

Donna T. said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome to my hometown. :)
Can't wait to see the land and the progress in the spring.

Anonymous said...

Sweet, congrats guys!!!!