Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kicker iKick - Product review



This docking station "bumps"! We have this set up in our kitchen. Everyday when I get home I turn it on! I can hear it throughout the house. I put the remote in my pocket and can change the song or turn it up! This iKick also goes on the road to motorcycle events too, although for some reason it only plays bands like Guns & Roses at those events... Kory's iKick is custom painted!

Designed to be the loudest MP3 docking stations on the market, the "iKICK" lets you get more out of your MP3 player than ever before. Bass and treble adjustments allow you to enjoy your music the way you want. The big five-inch woofers, 19mm tweeters and 40-watt stereo amplifiers deliver the kind of crisp, powerful sound you expect from a KICKER product. KICKER's patent-pending six-inch square reflex subwoofer delivers a dynamic bass response unmatched by other MP3 docking stations.
I would rate this product a 5! For more info go to http://shop.kicker.com/iKICK/Default.aspx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I hook it up to my record player??

Streets

Anonymous said...

Streets, don't you mean your 8 track playa??? ~Sara

J. Perewitz said...

Streets maybe they can make you one for your records!