Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Brawl

Fall Brawl Postponed Due to Weather***New "Race" Date is Sunday, October 19th

This past weekend was by far a wash out. It rained "cats & dogs" all weekend. It was good for the grass and plants but bad for riding. We were supposed to have the races at the Brockton fair but even if it wasn't raining Sunday the mud would have been unbearable! Especially for Joe Pro!

So the event has been postponed. New date is Oct. 19th. I hope you can make it!

No comments: