Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Around the Shop


There is a lot of interesting things going on here today. First Joe Pro is here! So of course all 3 dogs are downstairs sitting next to him watching him clean the bikes just waiting for even a look! It is really too funny. Last night Louie would not get in the truck to leave. He always come with me but he would not leave Joe's side. I had to pick him up and carry him out while he turned his head trying to get one last glance at Joe for the day. My mom let Zipp stay here with Joe which must have made his night. For some reason Zipp is really tired, wonder what him and Joe were doing last night??? Probably out chasing girls!

Kory and Jeff left wicked early this morning for a show in Cleveland, OH, the Cleveland Autorama. If you are in the area go by tomorrow to Sunday. They will be there all weekend. My dad fly's out tomorrow so he will be there too but I know you really want to see Shizzle and Jeff! They have 4 bikes including Thug's Baggah. It should be a good show!

Also Big Ron is making some progress on my new bike. It is finally down on the ground with only some small metal work to be done and then it is ready to be torn apart and go to paint. Jay the painter sprayed a color for me this morning. I really like it! It's going to be different that's for sure. I won't reveal the color till a later date! but it's not purple!




One last thing, I talked with Thug this morning and his son has been deployed to Afghanistan. So I just wanted to say THANKS again for serving our country and we hope he has a safe trip!

2 comments:

Donna T. said...

Look at Sebago..the refined lady of the bunch...she isn't begging for treats, but I'll bet she got some anyway. She's such a good girl.

Thug, your son will be in my prayers

Tom-IV said...

Buell power, neat!