Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 11, 2008

The last Northeast Expo

Today my mom, dad, Kory, Jeff, the 2 dogs and I traveled to Long Island for the last Northeast Expo for 2008. Yup that's right 5 of us plus Louie and Cheech in the truck. Thankfully it is a crew cab so it was tight but it could have been worse. We took the ferry from New London which is only about an hour and half from home. So the hour and half ferry ride broke up the trip. We had an hour and half drive to the ferry, that we barely caught, then an hour and half ferry ride, then an hour and half ride on the island. I took my camera with me but unfortunately I forgot to take my memory card out of my computer at work!! So no pictures but don't worry we stopped at a Target and I got one. So I will bring your pictures tomorrow! The weather has been cloudy and rainy most of the day so the ferry ride wasn't beautiful, nice but not that I missed on great pictures!
Sara and I will be building our bobber for the last time too! So make sure to come check out the bike and get your raffle tickets. I heard that you were going to be the lucky winner!! :-)
The show looks like its going to be packed with vendors and cool stuff. It is at the Suffolk Community College in... I am not even sure what town we are in... Brentwood?
Anyway if you get a chance, come by the show! It looks like it is going to be a good one.

No comments: