Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cool things!

I am going to write about the Paint book later today but something was brought to my attention that I thought was very cool.
Check out Kryptonite's blog today! I was amazed at what Donna found to be the most popular subject!
So I did the same thing as Donna and investigated our blog. I will save the results for another day! ha keeps you coming back for more!
I will give you some of the path visitors came from that were interesting, Budapest, Rapid City, Key Biscayne FL, Aruba, Parma, OH, just to name a few of the odd places. How cool is that, that I know where and when someone is looking at our blog... kind of scary!
It turns out Jeff is a popular subject on our blog. The posts, 55 Monster and Jeff Knievel got the most hits! See guys people do like your funny antics!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a similar blog of my own and would like to know how you get all that info, it would be fun for me to track my blog as well.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

if you go to www.statcounter.com you can setup your blog. It free too so thats the best part!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Donna T. said...

You are a "stah" Jody!