Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 8, 2007

The P'Witz's



Welcome to the inside scoop on things at Perewitz Cycle Fabrications! This blog is going to be about anything and everything that happens at here, the industry, events, and anything else as it gets brought to the table. The blog is going to have a funny side so bare with me for this first post to get you acquainted with us!

I am Jody Perewitz, yes Dave’s daughter. I will mostly be writing these posts but on occasion (hopefully more than I think) we will be having some guest writers including my mom and aunt. These people are definitely “willy” as Jeff (one of the guest writers) our parts guys likes to say about anything cool.

We will have some industry people even though they aren’t strictly motorcycle people, like Ann from PPG & Donna for Kryptonite writing. Another frequent guest will be Barb from Barb’s Harley Davidson in Philadelphia & motorcycle photographer and bike builder Sara Liberte.
Hopefully the last writer will be my dearest uncle (he’s really isn’t my uncle but we call him that because he knew me before I was even conceived!) Bob Clark. You will defiantly laugh at his funny stories about my dad, Laconia, bellbottoms & platforms, my mom and her 70’s outfits and of course bikes back in the day!

The first few posts I will introduce you to the Perewitz crew! I like to call us a crew rather than employees. A crew is like what they have on a pirate ship and we are more like a bunch of pirates than employees!

7 comments:

Donna T. said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Jody! You are a natural for this. Thanks for including me in the blog, too. This is going to be fun.

Anonymous said...

HI Jody,
You're off to a great start!
Your mom & aunt - "auntie" to us Chicaawwgo Italians, reminded me so much of my family...grandma & Auntie Peggy - who owns several Italin Restaurants that I grew up eating & working in! Of course the 'gravy' recipe stemmed from Grandma!

And your fadder-(Chicago again)with those shears had me dying with laughter as I knew someone very similar to that, perhaps not to that extreme -wink, wink!

Donna from Kryptonite? What a pleasure that will be to see her write! And of course one always looks forward to reading Sara's writings! Good Luck - great job!
Gina Woods-Open Road Radio

Anonymous said...

Hey Jody,
We LOVE your Blogs about your Dad and family and employees!
We were laughing about what you wrote about your Dad and Mom earlier.
Sounds likes a fun place to work and hang out at!
Rob loves Dave's bikes and motorcycles in general, but he doesn't have one...YET!
And I am learning about the biker's world and got a great lesson from your Dad thanks to Rob teaching me!
We really look forward to reading more.
We found out about your blogger from myspace account and you guys are on my friend's page.
Thank You for spending the time to do this ,it's great and we love it!

Irene Anderson and Robert Marsh

Doug R said...

Hey, Jody!

Great idea. It makes for a good read.

I'm new to most of this, but I am learning.

Regards,

Doug R

Anonymous said...

Oh man ! Another great site to read ! I'll never get anything done now ....Good luck , looks like a fun site ! Dawson

Khola Janala said...

I completely enjoyed reading your blog. NFL 2012 NFL 2012

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !